Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

instrumentation amplifire????

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohammed elzaq

hi
i want to ask about design instrumentation amplifire for ecg project
i tried to get it correctly from internet , but nothing work, also i want to ask how i can design it with special case of ecg ( if there) amplitude, frequency.
thanks

mohammed elzaq said:
hi
i want to ask about design instrumentation amplifire for ecg project
i tried to get it correctly from internet , but nothing work, also i want to ask how i can design it with special case of ecg ( if there) amplitude, frequency.
thanks

Hi Mohammed,
The medical instrumentation amplifier is a bit complicated. It needs to be isolated, to protect the pasient from lethal current and to protect itself from high voltages like defibrillation pulses. This is a datasheet for such an amplifier. Look at fig.6. **broken link removed**

Hope this helps you.

TOK ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back