Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

install speaker in the car

Status
Not open for further replies.

konquer99

hai all,

i'm new in here...

i would like to ask for a help from all of u in this forum, actually i have a altec lansing speaker model ATP3, n i rarely use it, so i tought that it will be so useful if i install the speaker into my car...

my quetion is, how to change the input power source from 3 pin 24V ac plug and use the power source from car battery that just only 12v. an if u guys have a schematic diagram it will be so helpful..:D:D:D:D

TQ...:):):):)

We need alot more information to work with!

What are you powering it with?
What is the speakers wattage and ohms rating?
Any other info is also very helpfull too!

According to the operating manual, the speakers require either 120VAC or 240AC depending upon the model you have (you said 24VAC so I assume you have the 240VAC unit). Thus you would need an inverter to generate that power from the 12V car battery. These can be readily purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back