Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inquiry for Computer Engineering course...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demet_Cadet

I took up a computer technology and pursuing it now to computer engineering , i just want to ask you guys, what are the possible project, research or thesis can i make related to this degree.. Hope you can help me guys .. thanks in advance!!! :)

I'm graduating in CE too. I think a good project is some enhancement for current computer technologies: modem-speed booster, new kinda communicating port: enhanced parallel or other port... Ya could also think of goin' in2 robotics: robotical arms, cleaning robot... I hope this helps! :wink:

Well... It's a bit too early for that! I'm graduating in three years! But locally, we just say "I'm graduating in..." I think you got me wrong... My last project was a lightning detector, which flashed up a lamp, sounded a speaker and oscillated a galvanometer's pin... Nothing much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back