Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

inputs always high pic16f628a

Status
Not open for further replies.

normad

hey im trying to read my RB5,6,7 ports with interrupt on change my trisb is equal to 11100001 but for some reason the inputs arent always low.. they are giving random values.. specially RB6 and 7.. do i have to drive them to ground through hardware? but then switching is going to be hectic. or could this be something wrong with the software?
i double checked my board to see if it could be something wrong with my circuitry but without my PIC installed its showing 0V but once i install the pic its showing 1.8-0.8 volts random values.
please help :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back