Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

innovative ideas :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

incognito

hey guys :D can you guys suggest any innovative ideas for our thesis topic? :) any suggestion shall be greatly appreciated :) thank you! :D

You need to narrow down the field to topics which interest YOU, so that you're encouraged to put significant effort into the project and complete it.

hey guys :D can you guys suggest any innovative ideas for our thesis topic? :) any suggestion shall be greatly appreciated :) thank you! :D

What cracks me up about this kind of post is..... If I had a really good "innovative idea" , I wouldn't post it here I would make some money :D:D ( sorry if it sounds harsh )

I think it's likely that a lot of these type posts are China people fishing for new product ideas, every forum gets hit with these questions all the time.

I think it's likely that a lot of these type posts are China people fishing for new product ideas, every forum gets hit with these questions all the time.

The OP's nom-de-net certainly lends credence to Mr RB's reply...

Semper ubi sub ubi

Good piece of advice, cowboybob.

wireless power transmission with 80 % efficiency.

For the record, I think it would be great if somebody developed the orgasmatron (see Woody Allen's "Sleeper")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back