Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

infrared ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bashekmagroh

Hello guys ...
can any body give circuit diagrahm about infrared alarm system .
witch is using to IR led one transmitter and one reciver. and these two LED
make a beam . when any one cross that beam the alarm will run ..
i need the beam betwen 2-5 meter ...
regards

its just for my own .... i found another circuit witch was easy for me . but one of the compenets was missing ..i coudlnt find .. actually am looking for a circuit witch easy without programing just fix it and let it works .. i did so many research about it but i couldnt find ... i just want a simple one . only want to fix in the bread board and let it go

There are two RPY97 IR detectors on e-bay at the moment, not necessarily direct replacements but I suspect that making them fit would be fun! 99p each at the moment!

James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back