Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Infrared

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumanmehmet

Hello,

I want to ask some questions to you if you don't mind.

I want to use IR sensors that can work between -5(*C) and 85 (*C) but I don't find any sensor like this. All of the product's limit is +70(*C). This sensor should sense 3cm to 30cm sensitively. I will use it in an oven, consequently, the heater area it can work, the better for me.

Please reply my request.

Regards.

Mehmet DUMAN

Hello,

I want to ask some questions to you if you don't mind.

I want to use IR sensors that can work between -5(*C) and 85 (*C) but I don't find any sensor like this. All of the product's limit is +70(*C). This sensor should sense 3cm to 30cm sensitively. I will use it in an oven, consequently, the heater area it can work, the better for me.

Please reply my request.

Regards.

Mehmet DUMAN

hi,
Look at this link for thermopiles

MIR-1002

Google will show more information.

EDIT:
added pdf

Attachments

• chap2.pdf
    87.3 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
How are you measuring distance with an IR sensor?

You could mount it on a small thermoelectric cooler that would cool it at least 15 degrees below ambient.

That's not really a sensor, it's a sensor module. For what possible reason would you want to measure distance inside an oven?

duma, for what reason would you want to ever do such a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back