Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Infrared transmitter and receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyawkoko

Hi all,

I am trying to build an infrared sensor circuit to count the number of people coming in/out of the room through the gate.

I am using TIL81 and TIL38.

It would be great if any of you guys know where i can find a similar project.

Thanks!

In other words, you haven't done anything.

I am trying to build a car. I have 2 rear view mirrors. Can you help be build the car??

haha nice analogy! I don't need you guys to help me with everything. I need to know where to start. I just want some leads. thanks anyway.

You can look on the web, just like we can.

Use a bit of initiative and do some of the preliminary work yourself and when you get stuck, ask for a small amount of guidance.

You might feel offended, but that’s just the way your request came over:

Hey, I’ve got TWO PARTS. Now I want you to search through your enormous stash of circuits and dig up a circuit that exactly satisfies my requirements.

I don't want to do any work for this assignment. I just want to be spoon-fed.

hi colin55, i now know how to do it after some research. i was not waiting to be spoon-fed. i was doing research on it even before i posted for help in this forum. just hoping for some additional help here. just wanted to see if i am on the right track.

next time when i post something for help and if u have no inclination to help, pls just ignore my post. thanks.

Had you read a few days of posts you would have know we help with school projects but do not do the work. Some lazy students are so bold that they ask for the entire project. The posts sound like they are placing an order.

They right way to ask for help is to tell us whay you are trying to do then show the circuit and/or code you have so far. Ask questions about areas that are troubling you.

Collin55 was trying to help.

Your statment
haha nice analogy! I don't need you guys to help me with everything. I need to know where to start. I just want some leads. thanks anyway.

Actualy it was a good analogy. The rest of what you said is non sense. If you found this forum you could have found a few examples on the web.

Collin was trying to get you to get off you duff and do the work assigned to you.

3v0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back