Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Infrared remote controlled car

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundar

iam working on the project infrared remote control car.i completed it by running the car in forward as well as reverse direction .
i modified in this circuit that after cd4017 ic i take 2 outputs and fed to L293D ic to drive motor instead of a transistorBD139 driving a motor here.
so,when i press a button(any on t.v.remote it moves forward and for next pulse stops .during next pulse it will go in reverse direction).
but ,still i have a problem.i want to use t.v.remote to send ir signals in such a way that whenever i press program up/down button it should move forward/reverse and it should move left/right when i press volume up/down.should i go for microcontroller or anyother possible ways?

Attachments

• infrared remote controlled car.pdf
    56.5 KB · Views: 200
TV remotes use many different codes to perform the same function, so you have to know the particular code your TV remote is set to in order to decode the signals.

A microcontroller would probably be the easiest way to decode the signal, once you know what the code is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back