Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

infrared mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurav singh

I want to modify existing mouse structure and working ,

I want to provide an infrared light source inside mouse through which we can detect it actual position.

Just imagine you are a lecturer and you have a projector ,a laptop , and this infrared mouse(I CALL IT S3), and, as mouse work, you can drag any window any where you can draw any thing according to your mouse movement in the same way you can do this with S3,

Acctualy S3 would be like a mouse in a pen shape , which have left key ,right key ,central wheel,and 2 more key,
1-ctrl key(have same function as ctrl key in key board have)
2-senstivity control-As projector's display screen may vary so distance traveled by s3 and the curser of mouse should be same or you can say they should be at same place .

now i am youing my college netlab its closing remaning i will tell you tommarow,.

thanks for reading and hoping you might think about my project, and help me in understanding principal of working of mouse .
saurav singh
electronics and comm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back