Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Infrared diode and motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

microzone

Hi! I need to use an infrared diode to calculate the number of coins drop, may I know what type of infrared diode is suitable? I also need to do use a motor to vibrate the coins to make it fall down the slope, may I know what kind of motor can I use? Do you have idea about the circuit. Thanks.

microzone said:
Hi! I need to use an infrared diode to calculate the number of coins drop, may I know what type of infrared diode is suitable? I also need to do use a motor to vibrate the coins to make it fall down the slope, may I know what kind of motor can I use? Do you have idea about the circuit. Thanks.
use and IR diode + IR detector , u get lots of info from net.for vibration use a motor with eccentric cam attached to shaft.

Thanks Akg

Can you please let me know what kind of IR diode, IR detector and motor can I use? Sorry for any inconvinient, because I'm an electronic newbies and very interested in electronic but do not have any idea to start it. Do u mind to spare some time to enlighten me? Thank you first for your kind help. :D

Re: Thanks Akg

microzone said:
Can you please let me know what kind of IR diode, IR detector and motor can I use? Sorry for any inconvinient, because I'm an electronic newbies and very interested in electronic but do not have any idea to start it. Do u mind to spare some time to enlighten me? Thank you first for your kind help. :D
any general purpose IR and photodiode will suffice ur need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back