Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Information on Push Button!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrostatic

Hey would any one in here know were one can purchase a small push button that is around 2cm in lengh and 2 cm in width or smaller than that.

Thank You

justDIY said:
2cm isn't very small?!

where are you located, otherwise all I can say is you can buy them on "the internet"

I live in Florida.... Im looking for a pushbutton smaller actually.. Do you know any place on the internet that sells small push buttons....

Also i prefer the pushbutton to be smiliar of a computer keyboard push button flat..

Electrostatic said:
Also i prefer the pushbutton to be smiliar of a computer keyboard push button flat..

computer keyboards use membrane switches

older keyboards used tactile switches - these are also used on most everything else today in some fashion or another

you can check out this website for cheap surplus switches:

http://www.mpja.com/listcat.asp?dept=117

they are also located in Florida, so you'd have fast cheap shipping

another source, located in Texas (website not as organized)

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back