Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

information about B822R P

Status
Not open for further replies.

alain hua

hi everyone! I have problem with a component B822R P. i tried to find information about it. but i got nothing, so anybody have knowlegde about B822R P. teach me, Please!thank you.

Contest: Can you spot the obvious error on that data sheet?

thank you Mr.Mike! would you like to tell me about the error on datasheet?! and Mr.gaspode42, B822R in datasheet is ring quad, have a 4 pin. but B822R in my hand have 3 pin.
thank all!

thank you Mr.Mike! would you like to tell me about the error on datasheet?! and Mr.gaspode42, B822R in datasheet is ring quad, have a 4 pin. but B822R in my hand have 3 pin.
thank all!
The data sheet covers three, four and six pin packages and various numbers of diodes.

I will let the forum members find the error...

thank all!

Sorry but I was having trouble looking at whats in your hand from here!

my component have 3pin, the dimenson look like the component in this file, and the code is "B822R P".

Attachments

• d1293m.pdf
    108.7 KB · Views: 250
  • d1293m.pdf
    108.7 KB · Views: 227
  • d1293m.pdf
    108.7 KB · Views: 174
Contest: Can you spot the obvious error on that data sheet?

On the RF sensitivity graphs, they use the equivalent Agilient part number for the diode, rather than their own number.
Also one of the graphs states that there is a DC bias of 3uA, but they do not show the bias on the test circuit.

JimB

On the RF sensitivity graphs, they use the equivalent Agilient part number for the diode, rather than their own number.
Also one of the graphs states that there is a DC bias of 3uA, but they do not show the bias on the test circuit.

JimB

I found a different one: Note the column heading Vf vs If in the table Electrical Characteristics on page 3.

I'd pay big money for a diode that had a Vf of 0.5mV with an If of 10mA

Last edited:
I found a different one: Note the column heading Vf vs If in the table Electrical Characteristics on page 3.
I'd pay big money for a diode that had a Vf of 0.5mV with an If of 10mA
Yes, that would be a very good diode.

JimB

dear all! i found the transformer was shorted, Ic SG3525 was died because it can provide pulse when it have power suply 33v. and 2 microcontroller were died too. it very hot when i connect them to power supply 5V.
thank all for helping me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back