Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Info to find girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboticinfo

Ever since my x broke up with me I can't find nothing.
Where should I go besides school to pick up chicks?

Any Ideas

if you are working, go to work and get one.

Ever since my x broke up with me I can't find nothing....
Your "X" broke completely in half! But the good news is that you have an "n" and a "u". You can't find anything because you are broken in half as well!

chicks? LOL :lol:
Did you check out farms? They may be pure yellow there.

yeah, going homo was the best thing I ever.....errr...nevermind
But seriously though, Its rather difficult for us electronics/engineering guys to find a girl. I gave up after awhile, then I met my current girlfriend at a beach just out of the blue. She's amazing...so I guess what Im trying to say is, maybe just let things work themselves out.

oh and umm...I'm not gay and never will be.

jrz126 said:
yeah, going homo was the best thing I ever.....errr...nevermind
But seriously though, Its rather difficult for us electronics/engineering guys to find a girl. I gave up after awhile, then I met my current girlfriend at a beach just out of the blue. She's amazing...so I guess what Im trying to say is, maybe just let things work themselves out.

oh and umm...I'm not gay and never will be.

Do what I did...

The girl of your dreams is waiting for you in your EE degree program when you get to college.

In the meantime, focus on how to get to college the quickest.

:lol:

Roboticinfo said:

Any Ideas

Go to Vegas or Tijuana, although Vegas could break your wallet...

I guess I will improve my negatives and work on some lines

by the way I do not want a girl in electronics
not to be mean but most of them are hardely attractive.

I got into electronics because music wasn't challenging me

I am a drummer

I have been told I am good looking by a lot of girls.

If only I didn't have high standerds.

i'm frikkin good looking ok?
i happen to be the best looking nerd i know
i mean HELL
i was voted best looking nerd in highschoool

Roboticinfo said:
Any Ideas

Try getting involved in some social activity outside of school - I met my girlfriend at a dance class (I do Modern Jive). But don't do something just to meet girls - find an activity which you want to do because you love the activity itself. It's fairly obvious to others if you're only there for the chicks.

And remember - mostly, love finds us, we don't find it. It usually happens when we're not looking for it.

bars, dance clubs (go alone.. chicks absolutely love it cause they think you have alot of confidence. if you lack in the confidence department, find a few wingmen to go with you)...

and now-a-days there's the internet, plenty of matching sites out there depending on your age. if you're at an american university, you can try facebook.com to meet local college girls.

the only reason im posting the following link is because i know for sure it will help anyone who signs up

you have to become a gold member by paying a small charge but they helped me

its a new site so give them some time to get more people on the list

**broken link removed**

its not like other sites where people contact you and just ask for a photo then never return a nother email

this site uses matchmakers for each person so they will search for you and when they find someone that matches your profile they will call or email you and ask if you want to accept or decline the match....i guess you can meet with the person too and see if you like them

i just signed up 2 days ago and all i can say is they know what they are doing.

My cute little white dog attracts plenty of lushious gorgeous young women, but a few ugly old ones too.
A TV documentary showed the same thing. They showed a guy with a cool new Corvette who got nobody, and the guy with a dog was surrounded by many lushious gorgeous young women. :lol:

Many lushious gorgeous young women who are looking for a mate spot a guy's wedding ring 1st, and a baby 2nd, then stay far away. Maybe the other way around, don't you think? :lol:

audioguru said:
Many lushious gorgeous young women who are looking for a mate spot a guy's wedding ring 1st, and a baby 2nd, then stay far away. Maybe the other way around, don't you think? :lol:

No :lol:

They come and look at the baby, say "ahh, what's his/her name etc.", it's my sister's baby 'insert name as applicable', I'm looking after him/her for her. Didn't you ever see 'Two Men and a Baby'?.

Men wearing wedding rings are fairly rare, so that's not a very good test anyway 8)

It's certainly NOT a good idea when working with electricity - lets make a really good electrical connection to a human body, oh yes, and lets use the most conductive rare metal we can find - 'death wish 2006' :lol:

Metal watch straps aren't a good idea either :lol:

I wore my gold wedding ring to keep temptation away, and my metal-strapped watch all my long career in electronics. I never got raped/shocked.

My SS Seiko LCD watch is about 31 years old and still works fine with its original SS strap. The 1st gift my wifey gave me.

Long ago, my wifey talked me into getting a credit card. The very 1st bill had on its 1st line a camera I didn't buy. A mix-up in a store "oops, sorry sir". The same day I bought a suit, I never got billed for it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back