Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Info on discretes

Status
Not open for further replies.

saynor

Discrete Semiconductor Acronyms etc....

Hi guys I am new to this, I am looking for as much help as possible on Discrete/Semiconductors.

The main information I am looking for is things like Acronyms and Abbreiveiations. Along with the differenct terminal types etc....

I have found this site but does not cover everything I need:

**broken link removed**

I am looking for what things stand for on things like the below. The RMS etc....

https://www.farnell.com/datasheets/89440.pdf

I would also appriciate disgrams to explain what a single phase controlled bridge recitifier looks like along with 2 phase, 4 phase etc..

I am hoping there is one site to cover them all but I cannot seem to find anything for the life of me. I am bascially trust trying to gather information on the discretes for training purposes to myself and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back