Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inexpensive but effective hearing aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownOut

Banned
This has been the topic of a few threads. I want to share someting I've learned about. It's called "Songbird" and can be ordered online without a physican's examination. There is a disposable version for around $80. I tried it and got good results. There is also a permanent version for $199. I started using it today, and am very impressed. It works as well as my extreemly expensive, doctor prescribed digital hearing aids. Also, it has the advantage of an integrated volumn control and power switch. It uses the same digital technology as the expensive brands.

Hope this doesn't sound like an advertisment ( apologies to site management if it does ) I have no interest in this product, other than being a hearing impared user.

Last edited:
Almost all hearing aids use a 5 cent die as the basis to the amplifier.
That's why you can find them on ebay for a few dollars.

I got messed around with buying Alcohol Detectors from a manufacturer in China. They wanted $3-$4 per unit in quantities of 1,000. You can buy the same thing on eBay for $1.00 each and only need to buy 1.

Look on eBay for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back