Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

inductor codes in a .prn file

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinarfi

The other day I was browsing, I think it was this forum, and came across and a .pdf, I think, that had a list of inductor codes in it, not color codes. I went to print and saved the current view as a .prn file, now I can't find the original file or print the .prn file. I'm thinking the .pdf file was part of a reply to someone's question or request for help on a project.
Does any happen to know of a file that has inductor codes, I think they were tr?? codes.
Jeff
Sorry for being so vague.

finally got it printed, used xp and dos, had to find exact computer name, "desktop800mhz." and the exact printer name "printer" and in dos type "copy /b codes.prn \\desktop800mhz.\printer"
got it, but still can't find the original.
oh well
Thanks
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back