Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

inductive reactance

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealthelectric

Hi:
Please see attached file for question
Any advice appreciated thanks

Attachments

• Q3-assign8..gif
    Q3-assign8..gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 263
Ahh yes. That would be why my original value of current was so ridiculously high.
Is there a way to insert my latex code into this window anyone?

Attachments

• Q3-Assign8.1..gif
    Q3-Assign8.1..gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
That explains why he was posting lots of text as attachments.

Actually, I know it will be a little annoying to post text as attachments. But I currently have a situation where my classmates have found out that I post the questions to our homework on forums, and they have began doing searches for my threads in order to just copy them. I know it is bad for them eventually, but our system at school is that our assignment grades go toward our end exam grade. So they are riding on the back of all my hard work, which ergs me. Especially, as they all have nice student loans and I am the only one working to support my studies. I only have this assignment and one more following, which I would like to do in images as well. So, if it doesn't upset everyone too much for a short time, I would like to continue, please? I do have other questions though, which I would like to post appropriately.

[ latex ]\[
I_{r.m.s.} = \frac{{V_{r.m.s.} }}{{2\pi fL}} = \frac{{162.6}}{{2\pi \left( {5000} \right)\left( {70 \times 10^{ - 3} } \right)}} = 0.074A\left( {2s.f.} \right)
\]
[ /latex ]

Last edited:
Please embed the attachments in the post so we don't have to click on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back