Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inductive Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomSoft

Can anyone provide me with links and/or schematics to inductive Power...

I want to learn simple things like, i dont want to charge batteries...

I want to simply power a 3.3v-5v device using wireless (inductive) power. Any information and links would be great.

Thanks!

Can anyone provide me with links and/or schematics to inductive Power...

I want to learn simple things like, i dont want to charge batteries...

I want to simply power a 3.3v-5v device using wireless (inductive) power. Any information and links would be great.

Thanks!
What you want is basic transformer theory. There is no such thing as "inductive power". What you mean is "inductive power coupling".

Buy two electromagnets and place them end to end. You have a transformer with a relatively poor coupling coefficient. Move them further apart and the coupling coefficient gets worse. That is it in a nutshell.

Dan

Electric tooth brush chargers are based upon this principle of mutual inductance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back