Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

India's spaceship to the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

audioguru

Most Helpful Member
I am not from India but I was wondering what happened to their spaceship to the moon.

It took a long time but it got to the moon and made an orbit.
They sent a probe from the spaceship but it crashed into the moon travelling at 5760kmph. I think the probe was unmanned. It didn't have any time to take and transmit photos.

Priorities. Feed billions of starving people or send up an expensive stupid useless faulty spaceship.

Their government should slam those weirdo Muslim terrorists into the moon.

India is over-crowded. I think they are planning on setting up a colony, grow a few crops...

The international space station isn't a great deal either. Didn't the last one come crashing back to earth a few years ago... Suppose after spending a few more billions on it, they give it up as well. They should have just built the space lab on the moon. So it takes another half a day to get there, least its not going to crash. Besides there are building materials already there, big savings in time and money. All the zero gravity experiments could be done on board spacecraft, like they do mostly anyway...

Hope the terrorist thing over there ends soon, going on two days now and doesn't look to be over soon.

Of course the old space station crashed. It was in orbit. It needs power to stay in orbit but it didn't have a pusher thingy. It was doomed.

The terrorists will be gone after they all blow themselves up. Then we can cheer.

Of course the old space station crashed. It was in orbit. It needs power to stay in orbit but it didn't have a pusher thingy. It was doomed.

The terrorists will be gone after they all blow themselves up. Then we can cheer.
Audioguru, you would like Sands of Passion. Funny stuff (at least for us non-Al Qaida types).:D

Last edited:
I watched your video until the doctor prayed to his Allah.
Why do those weirdos pray so much?

Why are people who pray too much weirdos?

Only when he is having heart surgery. :D
This infidel thought it was pretty funny.

To the moon Alice!

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back