Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Incubator Temperature Sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

viyan

I want to use it for the incubator, how to add buttons to the desired temperature?
and when the temperature has reached the desired target, then it will activate the load (relay).

Incubator for what? What temperature range? What temperature sensor? You really haven't provided much information for a project having many ways to go about it. The LM35 Precision Centigrade Temperature Sensor is a popular choice for circuits like this as well as a host of others. You need to break your project down into sections starting with your choice of sensor, then range, then type of control. Going to drive a heater with this relay? How much current? The mention of buttons implies a set point that can be raised and lowered? Then I suggest you start getting friendly with micro-controllers. Do you have any programming skills?

Also, would this be homework or schoolwork?

Ron

Check eBay for "temperature controller". You can find lots of ready to use, inexpensive ones like this:**broken link removed** (no connection to me)

Ron's questions still apply.

ken

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back