Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

In Need Of Some Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMPALASS

hello everyone i am new to the electronic thing but really will like to learn i am trying to make something i am hope someone here can help me though this

i am trying to make a taillight for my car so what i am trying to do is put about 250 led lights in the tail lights and when i hit my turn signal the lights run across but when i hit the brakes i want it to all light up i know it is a easy thing to do but i have no clue how to do

so i hope someone here can help me thanks for your time

Last edited:
cool man,

there will be three signals coming for the tail lights, they are 1. brake light(stop lamp) 2.turn indicator 3. position lights

now ur saying that u put 250 LED for the indicator u r asking about what to do for the same lighting 250 LED when u press the brake light
follow the diagram

put a forward biased DIODE to the brake signal to the indicator signal

then it responds to both switches

keep in mind the current drawn by the 250LED array.:D

well thanks for getting back with me I will pm you for more help if you don't mind last night I bought a sequence light kit to try and figure that part out and also picked up 250 8mm leds last night but I will like to ask you more about what I am trying to do thanks man you have made my day I will pm you when I get to the house I am on my phone right now

automatic on & off

i have sume prombleam i want one desing circuit in automatic on & off 230V in use
digital clock
give the any help

any circuit diagram

tell me ur issue in detail,,,, there r several ways to switch on and switch off the 230V AC,,

some of them are EMrelay, thyristor based, triac based if u say the complete one i can help u

u r saying that from a digital clock u have to switch the load,

this is possible, please tell me the issue in detail

I want a computer auto power ( 230V) On& Off on timer basis so can u help me
? Thank & Regards
i want to best performance circuit to pl help us

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back