Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

In circuit testing tools for PCBs?? Can it be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastline

The more stuff I end up repairing, the more I want to have a way to test in circuit. Are there meters that can test in circuit? Cap, resist, diodes, etc? I honest cannot see how this is possible but thought I would ask.

A FLUKE is good. A beep to show a Semiconductor junction is working properly.

An Analogue meter is better and more reliable for testing Semiconductor junctions for forward bias, leakage etc. Shoot me down.

Waiting for it....

That looks more like a micro multi meter??? Is that accurate?

I think I am more looking for something that can test components in circuit or assembled in a PCB. Very difficult to test cap or resis while a component is in a PCB. Just wondering if there are tools out there for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back