Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

in car power for mobile and FM transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonbarnes

Hello everyone.

i'm wanting to use my mobile phone, with an FM transmitter, to play music thru my car stereo. Now i have a 12v transformer plug that provides various voltages (7v i guess is the one i'd need?). I need to split this into 5v (890ma) to my Nokia phone, and 1.5v to the FM transmitter(usually uses 1 AAA battery).

would anyone be able to advise me on this?

thanks very much

Jon.

Do you need transformer? Doesn't you car produce DC? I think you can use voltage regulator; 7805 for 5 V and LM317 for 1.5 V.
Are you going to plug you earphone jack from your phone to the input of the FM transmitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back