Implementing FIR lowpass filter using code composer studio on C55X family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.VPot

Hi guys,

i'm pretty new to dsp, i would like to implement FIR lowpass filter to a recorded audio clip using codecomposer studio on c5545 booster pack. Can someone provide me a step by step guide to build the project? I've C code for it.
https://www.ti.com/tool/BOOST5545ULP

I'm giving analog input through line in, is there a function or c code to obtain the input data samples to use it in my fir function? I would like to run the code on ccs and hear the output from headphone output.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi can someone shed light on this? Thanks
I've never gone past that point. I probably know about the math part just as much as you: just punch samples into the equation and get the output. I can't help on on what, to me, would be the hardest part which is getting the samples in...that's probably just playing it back somehow and sampling it with an ADC.

ok, i implemented an example project from c5545 boosterpack software folder to build using code composer studio, with following attached build errors.

Attachments

• dsp.GIF
    187.7 KB · Views: 175
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…