Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Image Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

EN0

I've often wanted to find various images or schematics in posts, do you think we could have a separate picture search to resolve this problem? I'm not sure if any one else has had difficulty in finding images from previous threads, but I can imagine that they have.

Use Google's image search, it activly keeps Electrotech cached. Just use the advanced search option under the Image search tab and for the domain type in electro-tech-online.com

I was frustrated with the forums search features for a while. I complained about it, but it's simply the way the forum itself functions. Someone recommended to me to use Google to do text searches here, images is just the next step, so thank whoever it was that I learned it from =) Heck if you want to challenge your searching skills, find out for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back