Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Image processing

Status
Not open for further replies.

asp1987

Hi..
I'm in my engg final year n engaged in a project- 'Robosoccer'. Googling gave lot of info on the topic. Besides that i would like to get some inputs from u.

Project: We make four bots- two manual n two autonomous. Manual bots form one team n auto forms the other. The aim is to make the auto bots play against our manual bots. Currently we plan to control them through image processing using an overhead camera.

Our doubt is regarding software for the bots. Heard matlab takes quite some time for image processing. (moving bots+ ball = lot of calculation). Besides matlab, we are thinking abt visual basic too.

Pls post ur views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back