Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I'm getting rid of a few bits, including a 'scope, anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero999

Banned
I'm interested :) Depending on where it would be collected from I can either send a lacky (as I don't drive :D) or provide delivery costs.

Last edited:
Is Bedford convenient?

Any time.

Check your PMs.

Sorry too late, I've already promised it to giftiger_wunsch.

Last edited:
Nooooooo I daren't "collect" any more stuff lmao.

Just remembered that you were reasonably close by when you mentioned Bedford.

You've got Thunderchild about 2 miles closer to you than me though - He's only a couple of miles from me and Nigel Goodwins brother used to live about a mile from where my last house was.

Kind of a small world really.

You've got Thunderchild about 2 miles closer to you than me though - He's only a couple of miles from me and Nigel Goodwins brother used to live about a mile from where my last house was.

My brother caused the rail company to start announcing Wellingborough station, because previously they didn't bother. Him and his friend John, who lived nearby, both went and returned on the same train - one evening they both fell asleep, and woke up in Leeds! :p

After that they started announcing Wellingborough station to make sure they woke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back