Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I'm crash learning the ATmega328p & Arduino

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueroomelectronics

It's been awhile since I've hung around electro tech, but it's time to put out one more kit.

This time it'll come in kit form or fully assembled, but using hole through parts is slowing becoming a dying art.

Briefly it'll have some relays, optos RS232/422/485, XBee and RTCC plus it can be daisy chained.

Processor support will include Raspberry Pi, PIC 18F25K80 and or ATmega328p and will be Arduino compatible RS232 or USB dongle.

Pouring over Arduino schematics and datasheets is always fun. Of course a handwired prototype is always a good idea.

It's the USB bit I'd really like to drop as unnecessary but I'm on the fence about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back