Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I'm Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan1

G'day Guy's,
Well after the way I was treated I have decided to come back as over the years I have made some great friends which I don't want to lose. Talking in the chatroom and the response I got was why did you leave as you were doing a great job as a a mod.....

Well guy's take me on my mantle I will do the best I can again to get the respect I used to have.

All I can say is I'm back and that's life

Regards Bryan

Bryan? Bryan who? :)

Nice to see you have returned.

Well guy's take me on my mantle I will do the best I can again to get the respect I used to have.

Nothing to get that you never lost in the first polace. Again Bryan, nice to see you back in the forums.

Ron

Good to see you're back. Are you going to do an update on all your RE projects? Windmill etc.

Mike.

G'day Guy's,
First of all thanks Ron in the world of forums good people are hard to find

Mike if i can get my powers back I will finish what I started but what has happened before is going to get in my way so lets see how it pans out. I still have a lot of work to do, but it is up to Phill in the end.

All in all this is only a forum but it is one I have loved for a number of years and if granted I will continue.

Regards Bryan

Welcome back Bryan. A lot has changed, and then again, very little has changed.

Enjoy.

Hi, Bryan! It's great to have you back!
We all missed you. I hope everything looks up for you ;)

Best wishes,
Der Strom

Good for you bryan1. I don't know what happened. All I know is that Electrotech is a trusted source of KNOWLEDGEABLE information out there for the World to see.

There are some seriously clued up members of this Forum. And I aspire to clued up folks. I dig knowledge and learning. And understanding.

The Moderation on ElectroTech is also outstanding. What more can I say??

VERY BEST SERIOUS Electronic info/help on the Net today.

I feel honoured to be a part of this community :). This Website walks the talk.

Thanks till later
TV TECH

Last edited:
#1. Im glade you have cleansed you liver and have decide to come back.
Your input and knowledge is an asset to the forum.

#2. Due to the fact it was your own actions that created the situation you left in the first place, i dont think playing the "hard done by" card is applicable.

#3. I still consider you as a friend and would like to hear from you.

#4. I hope all is well in your household and the present job is still as rewarding as you first thought. (i understand you have had a minor injury and hope its nothing too major)

#5. Life is too short to hold grudges.:)

Pete.

Hi Bryan,

It's great you returned from your secret corner after sulking for a while. :)

Welcome back to the great community of ETO.

I love your language though: "Let's get da gennie up to spin". :D

Regards

Hans

Bryan's Back? It's been busy over the summer, I haven't been around and I thought I'd check in to see what's up this morning and suddenly what a surprise your back, it's about time.) Being a Mod has it's down's, taking a break is good for the soul. Hope all is well with the family and jobs not to mention projects:)

kv

#2. Due to the fact it was your own actions that created the situation you left in the first place, i dont think playing the "hard done by" card is applicable.

I'm not sure this was the best comment to put here--It seems to me it could bring back the issue that caused him to leave in the first place. To be honest, I'm just glad to see him back, and I don't care what happened. In my personal opinion, this comment should probably be removed. I'll let you decide for yourself.
Regards,
Der Strom

I found it rather fitting myself. Taste of thy own medicine of sorts. ;)

As long as your no longer a moderator I am pleased to see you back as well. :p

As long as your no longer a moderator I am pleased to see you back as well. :p

Looks like he stepped on your toes when he was moderator. I guess he can also do it not being a moderator.

Boncuk

Boncuk, there was a reason for the events that took place. I definitely agree with TCMtech, if you can't openly confront the actions which caused a fall after you pick yourself back up again then it's just another part of the cycle. Only true time can test the mettle of reform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back