Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ignition Circuit??? or Anything...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manu

looking for anything, i mean anything... that could give me a small flame to light something really small, but has to be controlled by a circuit, so I control when the flame comes on and off!

Have you looked at model rocketry supplies? They use an "igniter" which is basically an electric match. Cheap and easy to use.

Here's one of many links that popped up in a Google search:
**broken link removed**

well an "ignitor" is an electrical device used to start a rocket motor, it is composed of two pieces of wire with a pyrogen tip. I am not sure if it creates a flame.

all I need is basically an electronic device that can controll a flame.

dir sir plz use the tri angle wave u can obtain hi voltag with flame
only 2 power trisistor
NPN and PNP

My natural gas fireplace has a little pilot flame that burns all the time. The on-off switch just turns the main gas supply on and off and an adjustment for it adjusts the height of the flame.

What exactly are you trying to do? What do you burn to get the flame? Can't you ignite it with a spark like a gas stove? You would also need to control the gas or whatever your going to burn if you did it this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back