Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IGBT driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

flio098

Hi, can anyone suggest to me a GATE DRIVER IC or a SCHEMATIC of an IGBT gate driver with PWM as its input? (if there is such a thing). We are using IRG4PC30U

Thanks!

Can you give us a little more information so we can help choose the best one. What does the IGBT switch. Voltage etc.

All of the background is here. Perfect example of why not to switch to a new thread in the middle of an ongoing discussion.

Hi, can anyone suggest to me a SCHEMATIC of a dual channel IGBT gate driver (IGBT 1200V) I need it to drive an induction motor through 2 parallel inverters. The driver must have a current output Ipeak>=20A per channel in order to drive high power IGBTs. I found a lot of industriel drivers but i like to build my own driver. I tried to use bipolars and mosfet transisitors (push pull) in parallel but I didn't succed to have a power current. Could any one have a solution or suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back