Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

If you got money for blogs or articles, would you write them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroMaster

Administrator
Hi guys,

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on this. I want to know if the incentive of money would entice you into writing more content such as articles and blogs?

I am considering allowing members to collect the money earned from the Google ads that are displayed on their own pages (e.g. articles or blogs that they have created).

What do you think? Would you participate in writing because of this incentive?

Regards,
EM

hi EM,
If this scheme takes off, I would like to donate any revenues to the Forum, I publish my work just for personal enjoyment.:)

Hi guys,

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on this. I want to know if the incentive of money would entice you into writing more content such as articles and blogs?

I am considering allowing members to collect the money earned from the Google ads that are displayed on their own pages (e.g. articles or blogs that they have created).

What do you think? Would you participate in writing because of this incentive?

Regards,
EM

Hello there EM,

Wow, very neat idea. I know it would be more motivating for me personally and i would think others too. For me personally it would certainly be rewarding, not something to 'get rich' with.

I also have thought about something similar to Eric's idea...except that writing a decent article or blog would in some measure equal to a "Forum Supporter", maybe for some time period.

Last edited:
I'd be happy to write articles and any proceeds go toward being a forum supporter. It makes more sense this way as, I assume, distributing advertising revenue would be quite (relatively) expensive.

Mike.

Well, I feel fit enough to translate articles from English to German or Turkish and vice versa.

If that is of any help I'll be glad to do so - without any payment.

Regards

Boncuk

I prefer to share the knowledge and information I give out here for free. I would never expect any payment other than knowing that my efforts help increase traffic here.

However I don't like that some clueless hack writer might be able to get paid for spewing BS here just because some internet advertisements got tagged onto it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back