Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IF you cant understand this,then you have serious PROBLEMS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghoattriple

I hooked a maxter 232 to my serial port,I have a program that sends the data threw the TX line,,,,,I have a 74hcto4n hooked up as a prob.there is a light for ground "0"Green,,, and a lite for "1"red,,,
Now here's the problem.The light's work at low speeds lower than 1200 buade,,,But the 74H cannot switch back and fort at the high speed's Therefor both lights Dances back and forth butt both are always on,Just that the dimnes will dance.Now i want to capture the data bieng sent from the serial port?I dont want to see lights dancing i want to store the data so i can read it later or dissasemble it.My question is what can i hook to the circuit that i have built to help me store the data so i can retrieve it later.I will provide pics of my chip later to help you better understand.Someone please tell me that this can be dun,Thanks...
_________________What is not understandable abought what i want to do???I dont think anyone could have ask the question better???

FFFF

I just want an answer!!!Thats all.how can i store computer data bieng sent?example tv reaciever,phone,toy's,etc...onto a chip?so that i can dissasemble it?

The lights "appear" to dance because they are flicking very quickly (it is not the fault of the 74H logic, it switches in 14ns !!!! RWEAD THE DATASHEET BEFORE WILD ACCUSATIONS)

The human eye can only register a certain speed. Thus the LED's appear dimmer,

just use and RS232 cable and hook it up to hyperterminal on a computer

and whats with being soo rude and demanding!!!

Styx said:
and whats with being soo rude and demanding!!!

Basically he doesn't have the slightest idea what he's doing, or even what he's trying to do!. But he expects us to understand his gibberish!.

In his other thread he's now mentioned that he's trying to emulate a smartcard, presumably for satellite TV piracy? - does this thread even hint at that?.

What is not to understand?

OK I will tell you.

First it is not clear whether English is your first language, you do not indicate your location. OK most people in this forum are willing to try and read "between the lines" to help if you are having difficulty in expressing your problem in the English language.

However, you must meet them half way.
The way you post is written makes it very difficult to read,
your punctuation is poor
your spelling is poor
you dont leave space after fullstops and commas
you do not leave any blank lines to split the message and separate out different ideas and concepts.

All in all, when I read something like that, I think it is too difficult to bother with and ignore it.

JimB

JimB said:
What is not to understand?

OK I will tell you.

First it is not clear whether English is your first language, you do not indicate your location. OK most people in this forum are willing to try and read "between the lines" to help if you are having difficulty in expressing your problem in the English language.

However, you must meet them half way.
The way you post is written makes it very difficult to read,
your punctuation is poor
your spelling is poor
you dont leave space after fullstops and commas
you do not leave any blank lines to split the message and separate out different ideas and concepts.

All in all, when I read something like that, I think it is too difficult to bother with and ignore it.

JimB

come on.. Rise to the challenge. I quiet enjoy reading broken english and trying to figure out the problem as long as they have tried something and are not freeloaders. What I do not tollerate is rudeness like

"GIVE ME ANSWER NOW"
"I NEED THE SOLUTION IMEDIATLY"
or my pet hate
"GIVE ME CCT FOR <INSERT PROJECT HERE>" and expect us to give it to them what they havn't done anything

I contribute here on the basis that when I have a problem and post I hope I will get a solution back

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back