Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

If you are a registered Member all is the same as old ETO

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Hi Guys

I noticed something a little earlier. I had logged off from ETO. So the Site thought I was a visitor….all ads on the right hand side were there…
I logged in and the Site is normal. Page size full width and no Ads…

Interesting….try it.

I believe EM is looking after us regulars here :):):):)

All the best,
tvtech

Last edited:
Hi tvtech,

The new owners just updated the Xenforo software, and part of the update required that everyone be logged out. Members do not see the intrusive ads, guests do. It's a way of encouraging them to join ;)

Regards,
Matt

I had an on-screen message earlier this afternoon, saying the site was being up-dated. Have just had to log in again and am pleased to see a full-width screen :).

Hi tvtech,

The new owners just updated the Xenforo software, and part of the update required that everyone be logged out. Members do not see the intrusive ads, guests do. It's a way of encouraging them to join ;)

Regards,
Matt

Bravo Matt

Wonderful stuff. I could not believe my eyes at first...so I logged in and out a number of times to make sure I was not seeing things...

And then I started a New thread. Love the way this is all being handled :)

We...us....regulars count. Fantastic.

Thanks Buddy,
tvtech

Bravo Matt

Wonderful stuff. I could not believe my eyes at first...so I logged in and out a number of times to make sure I was not seeing things...

And then I started a New thread. Love the way this is all being handled :)

We...us....regulars count. Fantastic.

Thanks Buddy,
tvtech

See tvtech, didn't I tell you to give the new owners a chance? Now you can see why ;)

Regards,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back