Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

If i understand this stuff does it mean i have a relatively high IQ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We (mom and I) are outsourcing help to an agency. They are supplying crap. When we get the same person you can train and fix over time, But every day a new person and new learning curve is bad.

You have wash dishes, put them away change bed, change adult diapers, make bed and water plants and a few more simple tasks.

Agreed, I had to be taught how to change an adult diaper. I think I just watched once.

Transfer from a bed to and from a wheelchair, I watched a few times and then helped one way. It was using two people.

and doesn't really show if you're 'clever' or not - just good at some puzzles :D

A common criticism of the test by people who score poorly or are afraid to take the test. It is a symptom of Lake Wobegon Syndrome.

Last edited:
A common criticism of the test by people who score poorly or are afraid to take the test. It is a symptom of Lake Wobegon Syndrome.

Yet still completely true, it only tests a very small and specific range of functioning.

And incidentally, I passed the test a LONG time ago, but never bothered returning it to MENSA as I didn't see the point in joining? (and still don't).

I'm sure there are many exceptionally clever people who would score badly on such tests?, but there's probably no better method of trying to measure 'some kind' of intelligence.

I believe there are many forms of intelligence. The greatest artist, scientists, mathematicians etc. weren't taught by someone better than them. I happen to be good at solving logic puzzles but if tested on drawing ability I would fail miserably. What's the saying about judging animals by their tree climbing ability?

Mike.
edit,
Tree climb.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back