Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Identity and data sheet needed 4410 TF334C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mal Bond

Hi,
I have a component om a PCB that I am having difficulty identifying.

The part looks like an SMT IC with markings 4410 TF334C

It has 8 solder legs 4 on each of 2 edges and the size of the main body is 4mm by 3mm

Can anyone please identify this and say where I can find a Data Sheet and if possible alternative component identity.

Many thanks.

Mal :)

Attachments

• 4410 TF334C.jpg
    4410 TF334C.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 528
Hi,
I have a component om a PCB that I am having difficulty identifying.

The part looks like an SMT IC with markings 4410 TF334C

It has 8 solder legs 4 on each of 2 edges and the size of the main body is 4mm by 3mm

Can anyone please identify this and say where I can find a Data Sheet and if possible alternative component identity.

Many thanks.

Notice that there are really only three connections to the traces coming in. That tells me it is a MOSFET in the SOIC-8 package. Especially since the unique input is pin 4 (pins 1,2,3 are shared as are the pins on the far side 5-8).

Here is your likely answer - a very low R(on) MOSFET.
HP4410DY (datasheets from Fairchild and Intersil seem to be available)

http://pdf.datasheetcatalog.com/datasheets/90/173827_DS.pdf

Notice that there are really only three connections to the traces coming in. That tells me it is a MOSFET in the SOIC-8 package. Especially since the unique input is pin 4 (pins 1,2,3 are shared as are the pins on the far side 5-8).

Here is your likely answer - a very low R(on) MOSFET.
HP4410DY (datasheets from Fairchild and Intersil seem to be available)

http://pdf.datasheetcatalog.com/datasheets/90/173827_DS.pdf

Tks Gophert

You were absolutely right :)
I purchased an - International Rectifier SI4410DYPBF N-channel MOSFET Transistor, 10 A, 30 V, 8-Pin SOIC
Stock no.: 541-2414, From **broken link removed**
Very tricky to desolder and solder in the replacement. However the device is now working normally again so i am delighted.

Tks so much for the Link as I got exactly the same component.

Well done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back