Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

identify the 8 pin ic

Status
Not open for further replies.

narinder

hi
i ma maintenance guy and i came across a problem in my job . i am not able to identify the 8pin ic

* its pin 7 is ground
* pin no 1 has electrolytic capacitor
* pin n0 2 has paper cap
* pin no 4 has +5v supply
* pin no 8 goes through resistor to pin no 13 of LM 324 & also ground through capacitor

*pin no 5 is connected to pot. 1kohm

pl. help to identify the DIP 8 pin IC

Thanks
narinder

Pins don't match the usual single or dual op-amp configuration or a 555, going to need more info. What's it used in? Got a pic?

The only thing Ive ever seen where pin 4 of an 8 pin is 5v and pin 7 is ground, is an analog switch.. but they switch from pin 1 to pin 6 not pin 2

Vishay do them I was looking at the DG147.

Sorry... paper on 2 and electronic on pin 1.... Could be the 417 as it's output is on pin 8.... Whats on pin 6?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back