Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Identify Plug and Socket Type

briesmith

I've tried to find these three sockets (and plugs) by going through RS Online but there are more than 6,000 plug and socket types listed none of which seems to match what I need.

The sockets here are from a Yamaha speaker and if anybody recognises them and can help me pin down the name of the maker and model I'd be very grateful.

IMG_20230419_144711.jpg

Yes, I think I can find that one. It's the 2 and 3 pin sockets I'm really struggling with. The plugs (which I haven't photographed) have plastic spring clips on them and the sockets as the pix show, are un-enclosed (unlike the small one on the left you identified). I can't find any JST plugs that fit them. The width of the 3 pins is 9mm and the 2 pins are 5mm apart (measured from the outside of the first and second/last pins) if that helps. The pins are about 1.12mm thick.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back