Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Identify a part

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomSoft

hey guys im trying to find out what chip is in the Picture below. A friend gave me this part to see if i can fix it. The part is to a electromagnetic Door lock. The picture below shows the actual chip that needs to be replaced but some of the numbers are burnt off. Some info you can see well tho. Can someone please help identify this chip.
Sorry these are the best pics i can do.

EDIT:
All i can make out is
LINE 1: P11SB (it is a B not a 8)
LINE 2: CD45xxBCM

Also its a 14 PIN.

Attachments

• Picture 046.jpg
    Picture 046.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 246
  • Picture 046.png
    Picture 046.png
    244.2 KB · Views: 253
  • Picture 040.png
    Picture 040.png
    229.4 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
im not 100% sure but im leaning on :

CD4541BCM AKA CD4541BC

"CD4541BC = Programmable Timer"
GND & VCC is same as datasheet so im assuming the same and its a 14 pin also. And has the BCM also. Seems to be it. Any thoughts?

a resistor got loose and you can imagine the rest. But this seems to be the only damaged part on the board. If anything i have every other part on that board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back