Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ideas for projects pleaseeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

mai_elec

hii every body:)
am mai and i have a project using pic18f4620 and i want you to give me ideas
to be completed in 2 month please i want ideas and help also i dn't want sth diffeicult but at the same time a creative ideas till now am not good at pic because it's my second week in taking this course:( soo am not so good plz ideas:p:)

thx

am good at c sharp and asp.net in software in hardware the pic i just take this course now in university it's my first project and i learned the assmply for it now
and am good till now and also in c am good but

tell me is i want to make sth like mp3 or sth to control mediaplayer by usb lsn i dn;t know anything am degetted but web server i llike this idea can u please explain it to me moree

am good at c sharp and asp.net in software in hardware the pic i just take this course now in university it's my first project and i learned the assmply for it now
and am good till now and also in c am good but

tell me is i want to make sth like mp3 or sth to control mediaplayer by usb lsn i dn;t know anything am degetted but web server i llike this idea can u please explain it to me moree
mai_elec is online now Add to mai_elec's Reputation Report Post
Edit/Delete Message

ok sorry for using pm,ok i will use c please you mention web server tell me more.ok if i want to make the pic using the ethernet ok to control media player take for examples songs and we choose song and play it is this good ideas?

I'm not sure if you can play mp3 using pic directly, even if you do make a firmware for that, it will sound pretty darn bad ... you have to use some external mp3 decoder. You can find schematic for mp3 decoder chip here (they sell the boards, but you can only dl the schematic from the site and make it yourself):
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

for example on how to use ethernet and make web server ... look at the link I already posted (only step2)?!?! J. Mike Rollins: eth-step2

you will need ENC28J60 chip for Ethernet port.

the site I posted link to have a source for a small web server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back