Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ideas for my project~

Status
Not open for further replies.

pieces90

could u guys give me an example/type of mini project that i can do using M68k board? i could not think of any~ thank you..

it would be easier if you mentioned your experience level and posted link to your M68K board. I assume it is something using the old Motorola 68000 CPU. if you have programmable device at your disposal, you can do many things like drive display, make a clock, keypad access, control some motors like a RC car or boat etc.

it would be easier if you mentioned your experience level and posted link to your M68K board. I assume it is something using the old Motorola 68000 CPU. if you have programmable device at your disposal, you can do many things like drive display, make a clock, keypad access, control some motors like a RC car or boat etc.

im still in a basic learning of the M68k, and yes, it is a programmable device.. thx for the suggestions~

Bit of an overkill for those small apps, which are more suitable to a PIC - a 68000 is a full sized 32 bit microprocessor - Amigas and Mac's used to run on them :D

true, but mac or amiga are hardly mini-project. ;)

turn it into Linux machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back