Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ideas for human pulse detection circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pax Writer

Hi people

I've been looking around a bit on the net, but only found general articles.
I'm trying to build a small circuit to measure the human pulse - Preferably around the wrist. Do any of you have a good tip about where to start to get smarter on this type of electronics?
Tips and links are very welcome.
I hope someone can help :)
Thanks in advance.

You might want to search on pulsoximeter. **broken link removed** note from TI tells how to get both oxygenation and pulse rate using a single chip.

Also, check Wikipedia for blood pressure.

John

Last edited:
b.p checking circuit

hai
i am working on a project to check the blood pressure and sugar levels using our mobile.is there any possibilty of implementing this.can you help me out in finding the circuit for the same which should be small that it can be fixed with our mobile... kindly help me out with this....
thanks.....:confused:

Pulse oximeter

Friends, I am working on my final year project. I am having problem in designing various blocks of the Pulse oximeter. Can anyone please send me the schematic diagram of a Pulse oximeter.

red light,

You might have better results if you started your own thread about a "pulse oximeter schematic", rather jumping into an old, in reality unrelated thread. Especially since aabhushan received no responses in January. Pulse detection circuit and pulse oximetery are two different things.

Ken

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back