Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ideas for a tilt sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I'm a little slow. He wants something like a hi-tech carpenter's level. Why didn't he just say so? I remember seeing that someplace, if comes back and still interested, maybe I'll try to find it for him.

I am a civilized Canadian so I've never seen a moose. I've seen some visiting women (Americans?) who look like a moose and some guys (Americans?) might mistake them for a real moose to have their way with.:D

Wow, I didn't know those big hairy women were locals, always figured they were tourist from up north.

I saw a moose back in the '70s, think I was 9 or 10 at the time. Largest animal I had ever seen. People talked about it for months. Apparently, they aren't suppose to be in Oregon, or way up on the side of Mt. Hood.

audioguru said:
I am a civilized Canadian so I've never seen a moose. I've seen some visiting women (Americans?) who look like a moose and some guys (Americans?) might mistake them for a real moose to have their way with.:D

ah, you're just lealous 'cus our women wear less clothes than your do...

In Seattle it rains all the time so nobody even sees your women!
I'm glad. I don't like looking at big hairy American women because they look like mooses.

yeah, you're right it always rains in Seattle so don't even think about moving here. Though it seems all your good lookin women do...

philba said:
yeah, you're right it always rains in Seattle so don't even think about moving here. Though it seems all your good lookin women do...
I was raised in Vancouver, Canada so I know all about the rain from the Pacific Ocean. Hardly any snow. Vancouver is now called, "Hongcouver".

Good looking Canadian women go to Cuba because there aren't any rude American guys there, just us nice Canadian guys and some from Europe!
The European women visiting Cuba are also very nice.

audioguru said:
In Seattle it rains all the time so nobody even sees your women!
I'm glad. I don't like looking at big hairy American women because they look like mooses.

Canadian eyesite is only 88.715% as effective as American eyesite according to the current rate.:D

audioguru said:
I was raised in Vancouver, Canada so I know all about the rain from the Pacific Ocean. Hardly any snow. Vancouver is now called, "Hongcouver".

Good looking Canadian women go to Cuba because there aren't any rude American guys there, just us nice Canadian guys and some from Europe!
The European women visiting Cuba are also very nice.

hah hah hee hee ho ho... Las Cubanas son las mas hermosa! ningunas gringas necesitan aplicarse - mantenimiento demasiado alto

Y'know audioguru, I just think you're jealous because we came up that great tourism slogan "Say Wa". Which they just dumped for "Metronatural"... only cost us $200K. say wa???

Sorry, I don't speak Spanish.
Say Wa?? Is it something about the state of Washington? I have driven through Washington and past Boeing. Isn't Microsoft also there?

OK, this thread doesn't appear to contributing much - so I'm locking it, and I'll delete it a day or two unless the OP PM's me and wants to continue it!.

Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back