Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ideas for a project please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flavs

Ok guys here's the deal,
I was building my car audio system step by step, so I bought the basic: four speakers and the cd player! I was saving enough to buy an amplifier and a sub, so I coulda have a nice sound system to enjoy while going to college, to the gym, any trip or something.
But the other day I left my car out for about 10 min while I went into my friends house and when we got back out guess what? Some punk had stolen my cd player!
After I got really mad and everything I decided that I don't really needed "the whole thing" after all what I used to use for real was the auxiliar entry to hook my mp3 player to the sound!
SO after all the story (just to get you guys to see why I'm asking) I want to know, is it possible to make something that allows me to use the sound system (all the speakers and the future additions) but without the need of actually buying another cd player?
I was thinking about something that I could just jack in my Ipod and listen to my music, but of course I think I would need some kind of system that could receive the signal out of the Ipod supply the power and and repass the signal to all the speakers so I could hear it!
I searched around the net for something similar but I could only find some (actually really cool) mp3 player projects, and I even found one that had a remote controller I thought about using a project like that and just adapt to receive the power supply of the car and to transmit the sound to the speakers!
Does anybody have any idea, any similar project or could help me to create one or anything similar to that?
If you guys could help me just send me some msgs or just answer the thread!
Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back