Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

idea for project

Status
Not open for further replies.

naik_mc

hi i would like to make a project for the technical fest. but i'm not getting any idea for it. i would like one which can be really implemented in daily life. please help me in this

What is your background as far as electronics goes?

Google has millions of circuits. Browse around and see if somthing inspires you.

i'm a college student and not knowing much about microcontrollers. but i'd like to make one. this is my first project and would like to send it for the techfest. please if anyone can help me with some project ideas.

thanku for ur replies but i'm still not getting it maybe its bcoz i'm not clear with the concepts of microcontroller. looking at the other threads i can't think in that way maybe firstly i should try with some simpler project. please if anyone could help me with it

yeah i saw that but that's not the kind of project i'd like. i would like a project which can be really implemented in daily life. such as electronic voting(excluding that) and so that i can clear many of my concepts with that.

Ahh ok
well check out hackaday.com and instrucables.com really nice sites with a lot of projects

Well hey ,not good when you lack your own ideas at that early stage .

Anyway why not make a telephone call recorder
Much needed and not available at any price I have seen

Record calls out, date_time ,number, time_length
Record calls in , date_time,callerID,time_length

Make it something with a card memory that you plug in between outlet and phone
Make it so the data file can be read by a usb port to computer
Just design it if thats all you can do and post your work back on here for comment

That way we all get something for our effort

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back