Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ICSP programming for dspic30f6014A

Status
Not open for further replies.

hansika

Hi every one,
can any one please tell me how to do serial programmining for dspic30f6014A. in this IC i am having active low MCLR, VCC,VSS,PGC,PGD. in general for pic we are having MCLR/VPP but in this microcontroller we are having only active lowMCLR. so can we give 12V to this pin at the time of programming and in this microcontroller we are not having PGM pin also. so please tell me how can i connect these pins in ICSP programming thanks in advance.

According to MPLAB that dsPIC30F chip can be programmed with an ICD2 or picKit2. A juneBug (picKit2 clone) would work.

The PGM pin is not needed for programming unless LVP (low voltage programming) is used. So do not worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back