Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ICs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jthompson

I'm fairly new to electronics and need to know what type of ic i need to buy where to get it and the programmer for it.
I just need it to take in an input and send it to on place on one signal and then to another on the next signal
thanks for the help

have a look at a 4017 decade counter or similar, the input triggers a sequential output, with upto 10 different outputs from your single input pulse, Karl

I have found a link via a 555 circuits page, click on the projects link and checkout the knightrider chasing LED to give some idea if the 4017 would fit the bill? Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back