Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ICD 3 released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds interesting - do you have one ? Did you open it to see what is inside ? Can you post pictures of the inside of ICD3 ? I am curious ...

same from me too.....certainly if you can...and want to share...pls:)

hi theo, microchip has resumed their sample program except for europe( i visited the site 2 days ago) they have just started charging for the delivery but for a hobbyist you do save some money if the chips you require are expensive $$. The pickit3 has very sleaze look(love it)...

Last edited:
Silvrblade!! Yeah!!!I suspected ya.I visited their site a week ago, and saw samples are back for asia.I was glad to see. But now I discovered they want a smaall processing fee....it's small but hard to pay for me....as I've no credit card...so microchip samples are gone for me...Fare The Well Microchip...stay good :):)

Anybody have xperience with freescale semiconductor sampling?I need their pressure sensor quite urgently...as It's NA in our area...here electronics guyz never heard 'bout P sensor....even...

When Freeescale ship their samples?
Is ya long?

They're saying:

Order Details

Order ID 178009
Order Date : 25-NOV-2008
Customer Reference PO : N/A
Shipment Mode : Standard

# Item Item Type Order Qty Shpd. Qty Retd. Qty Status UnitPrice
($ US) Discount Amount
($ US) Item Total ($ US) Actual
Ship Date
Scheduled Ship Date
Software Download /
Entitlement Id Track #
/Reference # Service Request
1 Ordered Part # : MPXH6115A6U
Part Description: SSOP INTERGATED
Stocking Part # : MPXH6115A6U Sample

--

--

Pending

--

--

--
-- -- -- N/A Create Service Request

yeh freescale charge for their samples here's a link i found on edaboard about sites giving away samples,not that i am a free runner lolz! but its nice to save some $ here and there!

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
In general it is not a good idea to talk about free samples. There are people who order the free stuff even if they are clueless on how to use it. Too much demand can dry up the supply.

yeh that happens and people should refrain from doing so.I have only sampled Microchip till now but haven't worked with sensors.Thinking of doing so in near future though!

I thought this thread is about the new ICD3 and not about Microchip samples program - anyway noone has bought ICD3 yet ? I am curious what FPGA and dsPIC is inside ...

Petr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back