Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IC pinouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteim4128

I have need to get pinouts and diagram for a 16 pin dip IC. It is marked Heath Co. 6MR-7B43

That is all I have on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, W.

No results from google. In what device did you found the ic? Try find service manual to that device instead to unleash the secrets of the IC.

Thanks for your replies. The IC is in a motion/darkness detector circuit that operates a lamp. I am trying to make a schematic diagram for the PC board so I can find out why it doesn't work. Does the Heath company still exist? Certainly not in the "kit" --business for a few years.---thanks, W

Last edited:
Contacted Heathco Svc and Support. They no longer support the above. (form letter) Two Pat # 5,132,492 and 5,598,066. The unit is model #5411A.
U.L.listed, incandescent fixture 10/97 -E106846. Hotwater, thanks for your reply. Followed the links you supplied; no joy. regards, W.

**broken link removed**

Attachments

• 5598066_Two_level_security_lighting_syst[1].pdf
    280.4 KB · Views: 412
Last edited:
Many thanks ,Hotwater. I have that diagram in hand. Unfortunately, it is not the same as what I have. Mine is a much simpler version. The diagram shows 9 Op amps and 6 inverters/buffers. Mine has only the single 16 pin dip with a few transistors. Their's uses a triac to control the lamp while mine uses a relay. I do understand that it is really not cost effective to create a schematic diagram from the circuit board but it is something I have a great deal of experience in doing
and I enjoy doing it. Having the pinouts of the chip would make the project much easier.
I appreciate your efforts on my behalf, again thanks, W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back